Save up to 20% on luxury liveaboard diving holidays
UK-based scuba diving tour operator blue o two are giving everyone the chance to take advantage of their DIVE 2015 show specials, even if you cannot make it to the show this coming weekend (24th-25th October 2015) at the Birmingham NEC.
This offer applies to all holiday bookings made with blue o two from now and ending at 17:00 on Sunday 25th October 2015. The show discounts are available to book through the blue o two office on the week leading up to DIVE 2015 as well as over the whole of the show weekend, so you can take advantage of these fantastic savings even if you can’t make it to Birmingham. The blue o two office opening hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm for Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th October 2015.
Discounted trips are available across their portfolio of luxury liveaboards, from the award-winning Red Sea fleet vessels, to the newly refurbished blue o two fleet vessel M/Y blue Voyager in the magical Maldives and other worldwide destinations including the legendary Galapagos Islands and Truk Lagoon.
There are lots of reasons to visit blue o two on stand 815 at DIVE 2015:
- Enter blue o two’s on-stand show competition to win a holiday to Truk Lagoon on board new vessel M/V Truk Master
- Pick up a blue o two brochure detailing their holiday destinations and liveaboard vessels
- Attend one of the informative and fun seminars ‘Project Shark with blue o two’ by trip host Nikki Weeden (Saturday & Sunday, Ocean Theatre 1, 10.55am – 11.25am)
- Win £250 of blue o two holiday vouchers just by wearing your blue o two t-shirt or hoody to the stand
- Find out all about Voodoo Divers in Hurghada by chatting to their representative Ruth Haslam who will be on the blue o two stand all weekend
- Meet blue o two’s ‘In Focus’ trip host, Saeed Rashid, to discuss all things photographic
- Discover the wonders of South Africa by chatting to Christopher Bartlett of Indigo Safaris
- Pick up one of blue o two’s reusable cotton bags