UK-based Tour Operator blue o two has announced a new partnership with the British Sub-Aqua Club.
blue o two and BSAC are both run by divers, for divers. For blue o two, the UK diving community sits at the very heart of their business and they aim to support it whenever they can. blue o two are launching this brand new scheme to honour that pledge.
As of today, for every current BSAC member who books a holiday with blue o two, the tour operator will now pay a direct contribution of £25 to the BSAC member’s chosen club. This can be invested towards anything the club needs such as new diving equipment, development of club facilities, maintenance, marketing or events.
But don’t worry, the existing 5% BSAC Discount can still be claimed too!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Book your next exciting diving adventure with blue o two and head off on your travels…
- When you return home, you’ll receive an email from blue o two with some simple instructions, and a form to send over to the club treasurer to claim cashback for your club
- Once the forms are received by blue o two, they will issue a cashback payment directly to your club and you can start looking forward to your next holiday…
BENEFITS TO YOUR CLUB
A full charter trip on board M/Y blue Horizon in the Red Sea can cater for up to 26 divers. This trip would provide you and your club with the following benefits…
- A superb liveaboard and diving experience
- A direct contribution of £650 paid by blue o two to your club
- 5% BSAC Discount
For full terms and conditions and further details on this partnership then please visit their website at www.blueotwo.com/partners or please contact a member of their travel team on either firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01752 480808.
Information on the scheme can also be found at www.bsac.com/travelpartners.