SAVE up to 25%* on luxury liveaboard trips with blue o two
UK-based scuba diving tour operator blue o two are giving everyone the chance to take advantage of their DIVE 2014 show specials, even if you cannot make it to the show next weekend (25-26th October 2014) at the NEC, Birmingham.
This offer applies to all holiday bookings from now until midday on Friday 24th October.
Discounted trips are available across the portfolio of luxury liveaboards, from the award-winning Red Sea vessels, to the blue o two fleet vessel M/Y blue ‘Honors Legacy’ in the Maldives and the Siren Fleet in Asia and the Pacific.
Although this offer is available to you whether you attend DIVE 2014 or not, there are plenty of reasons to visit blue o two at the show on Stand 815:
- Enter their on-stand show competition to win a holiday to the Galapagos on board NEW vessel M/V Galapagos Master
- Pick up their brand new brochure detailing our latest destinations and vessels
- Attend their informative and fun seminars ‘Project Shark with blue o two’ by trip host Nikki Weeden (Saturday & Sunday, Ocean Theatre 2, 1.35pm – 2.05pm)
- Win £250 of blue o two holiday vouchers just by wearing your blue o two t-shirt or hoody to the stand
- Meet Saeed Rashid (‘In Focus’ host) to discuss all things photographic
- Pick up one of blue o two’s new reusable cotton bags
*Applies to selected trips. Please see the blue o two website for trips offering up to 25% discount. Many trips offer 10% off but exclude certain key dates including Bank Holidays, half terms and HAYAH subsidised trips. Please call blue o two to check the final cost of your trip and note that BSAC and blue o two Loyalty Club discounts are not available on dive show discounted holidays.