The new Velocity Ultra is a performance driven wetsuit that features the progressive full-stretch construction of the popular Velocity, with the advancement of Ultrawarmth Celliant® Infrared Technology. In this wetsuit, the greatest innovations in design and development come together for longer, more comfortable dives.
Progressive full-stretch construction (PFS) is a proprietary combination of three different full-stretch material types, which makes this one of the highest performing mid-priced suits available. Construction starts with BARE-FIT, the foundation of every BARE suit, which uses ergonomic design and intricate shaping patterns with articulated arms and legs. Then, areas of the suit are highlighted where flexibility and abrasion resistance are essential, and special full-stretch fabrics are incorporated to maximize performance in these key areas. PFS gives the Velocity Ultra Series a fit and feel unlike any other.
What makes the Velocity Ultra Series truly special, is that it’s the only mid-priced dive suit to feature the thermal-activated performance of Celliant® Infrared Technology. Using minerals woven into the fabric of the suit, Celliant® turns wasted body heat into infrared energy, reflecting it back to your body. This results in increased warmth, faster recovery times, and greater stamina for longer, more comfortable dives.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Velcro® adjustment on collar features a booklet style SUIT SAVER to stop snags and catches
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort when worn on its own, with an additional wet layer or with a BCD
- PROTEKT knee protection provides the next generation of abrasion and wear resistance
- Heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning and doffing
- Comfortable contoured GLIDESKIN collar with 360 degree neck seal minimizes water entry through neck area
- Heavy-duty back zipper with skin-to-skin internal sealing flap for smoother zipping and unzipping, and reduced water-entry and flushing keeping you warmer
- Internal skin-in flip seals at mid-forearm and mid-calf to reduce water entry
- Wrist zippers for easy donning and doffing
- Embossed back knee flex panels to reduce bulk behind the knee when kicking and crouching
- Double-glued with SECURE-LOCK construction eliminates water entry through the seams
- Celliant® Infrared Technology in torso. PROGRESSIVE FULL-STRETCH neoprene for exceptional
stretch and overall performance.
Available in black and black with blue or red accents and sizes S, M, ML, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL; RRP: £291.00 (5mm) and £308.00 (7mm).
Contact your local BARE dealer to find out more or view the range at www.baresports.com.