THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
For this week’s competition, we’ve teamed up with our good friends at Scubapro to give away a regulator bag AND a dive computer bag!
Special equipment deserves special treatment. With the trendy designed Regulator Bag accompanied by the Computer Bag you can always be sure your regulator, gauges and dive computer are protected for your next dive outing.
- Constructed from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Ripstop for strength and durability. The interior lining is 150D Polyester.
- Internal Velcro straps secure a coiled reg or console hoses.
- Double slider zipper makes it easy to access the main compartment.
- Padded handle and a shoulder strap allow for comfortable and convenient carrying.
- Transparent zippered pouch is provided for storing a logbook.
- Regulator Bag dimensions: 35x26x10cm. Weight: 350. Volume: 9l.
- Computer Bag dimensions: 11.5x7x15cm. Weight: 200g. Volume: 1.2l.
To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize, all you have to do is answer the following question:
In a recent post (which you can read here), Richard from Black Manta Photography takes the Scubapro MK11 First Stage and the C370 Second Stage for a dive in order to test it for Scubaverse.com. But to which diving destination did Richard take it to in order to conduct the test?
B) Red Sea
Answer A, B or C to the question above: