Scubapro has always set milestones in safe diving with its dive computers. At this year’s BOOT show, the company presented for the first time the brand new Galileo HUD with a unique computer technology.
This summer Scubapro invites divers to try the HUD at a test event or at a dealer. When purchasing a HUD within 4 weeks of testing at the same store, Scubapro will give you a free mask!*
The Galileo HUD – a brand new, unique and distinctive diving experience which you have to discover. Welcome to the future!
All testing dates can be found on the Galileo HUD Dynamic Feature Page:
THE HANDS-FREE GALILEO HUD
The Galileo HUD is an innovative and unique air-integrated dive computer that will forever change the way of diving. This technologically-advanced dive computer offers a head-up display that is mounted on a dual-lens mask, delivering excellent readability along with hands-free data monitoring.
“FLOATING” DISPLAY: The Galileo HUD is designed to be mounted on a diving mask in close proximity to the human eye. Using precision near-eye optics, this “floating” display creates a screen image that appears at a virtual distance of approximately 3ft/1m, which allows divers to keep their eyes on both their dive data and the underwater scenery at the same time.
SINGLE-KNOB USER CONTROL: When it’s time to change screens or make adjustments, the Galileo HUD features an intuitive push-wheel that allows you to access functions with one hand. To operate the push-wheel, it has to be simply rotated to navigate up and down within a menu, or increase or decrease a user setting.
- Lightweight (neutrally buoyant) and easily mountable to a dual-lens mask.
- Full-color OLED 96x64p display with Default, Tec or Retro color configurations.
- Intuitive menu structure and simple push-wheel interface.
- Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L16 GF.
- PMG algorithm offers Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS).
- Selectable dive modes: SCUBA, Gauge, Apnea and CCR.
- Trimix and Nitrox compatible, with advanced CCR functionality.
- Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode and 2 changeable set points for CCR diving.
- Compatible with the Scubapro Smart transmitter for wireless tank pressure monitoring.
- Provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) based on the workload from breathing.
- 3D full-tilt digital compass lets you store 3 pre-programmed headings.
- Includes built-in GPS for surface navigation.Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours of dive time per charge.
- 2GB memory stores, 10,000 hours of diving.
- Download data via Bluetooth or USB cable. Compatible with Apple and Android devices using LogTRAK.
The Galileo HUD is compatible with a variety of Scubapro masks including Spectra, Spectra Mini, Zoom EVO (special mask holder), Synergy Twin, Ecco, Vibe 2, Futura 1, Pro Ear and Frameless (integrated mask holder) and the Combos ZOOM EVO Combo, Synergy Combo, Ecco Set and Currents Combo.
- Galileo HUD w/o Transmitter: £1,130
- Galileo HUD with Transmitter: £1,325
For individual testing please contact your local dealer.
For more information about Scubapro visit their website by clicking here.