For three days over the coming Spring Bank Holiday – Saturday 29th April to Monday 1st May 2017 – scuba divers from around the country will take over Pentewan Sands Holiday Park near St Austell for Scubafest Cornwall 2017.
Some of the top names from the UK dive industry, including Suunto, Typhoon, Mares/SSI, Huish Outdoors, Sea & Sea, TDI/SDI, Oonasdivers and many more will be onsite. Other highlights include:
- The RNLI’s health point kiosk – are you fit enough?
- PADI running a range of dive courses
- Try dives with BSAC and a free dive for existing BSAC members on Saturday 29th
- British Divers Marine Life Rescue demonstrations with public interaction
- Sea Shepherd with all their cool merchandise
- The Cornwall Wildlife Trust’s shore search on Sunday 30th
- Splash In competition
- Ocean-themed face painting
- C&R testing will be on site all weekend for all your air fills (at a small charge)
- Aquasport International & Dive Newquay will be running tech and CCR try dives
- Freediving 2000 will be running freediving workshops
- a Treasure Hunt with prizes from Fourth Element
- Underwater photography talks with Oonasdivers’ resident photo pro Duxy
- Pentewan sands providing day/evening entertainment with children’s workshops in the day, kids disco, live bands, karaoke disco, fancy dress and competitions
The Scubaverse team will be at Scubafest all weekend covering the event. If you see us, come and say hi – we’ll be easy to spot with our Scubaverse polo shirts!!!
So make the most of your Spring Bank Holiday and join us at Cornwall ScubaFest. Book your accommodation now here.
To find out more about Cornwall ScubaFest visit www.cornwallscubafest.co.uk.