RAID has unveiled its new Performance Diver course. As a RAID-exclusive course, Performance Diver encourages all divers to lift their game, regardless of skill level. RAID say the course is challenging but will still be loads of fun.
Performance Diver is designed to teach the skills necessary to sharpen your diving prowess. While one of the primary skills you’ll learn is proper buoyancy control, this isn’t just a buoyancy course.
“Performance Diver forms the foundations of any diver, whether diving recreationally, technically or professionally,” says Paul Toomer, President of Scuba North America. “Regardless of equipment configuration or diver certification, this course has something to offer.”
This course is dedicated to optimizing divers’ skills to a superior level, and its applications are endless. Divers will learn numerous skills, including advanced buoyancy, propulsion and emergency procedures. Mastery of these skills will make diving safer, easier and more enjoyable for divers in any environment.
RAID’s Performance Diver course is unique in a few ways:
- It can be completed using recreational equipment, sidemount, twinset or rebreather.
- It can be completed in a pool, confined water or open water.
- It is beneficial for divers of all skill levels.
The following are prerequisites for enrolling in the Performance Diver course:
- Students must be a minimum of 15 years old and have parent/guardian approval.
- Students must be a minimum of 18 years old when training using a rebreather.
- Students must be certified in RAID Open Water 20 or its equivalent.
RAID is unique in the dive industry in that the courses are applicable to both tech and recreational diving. The Performance Diver course will take this concept to the next level. Are you ready to lift your game?
Find out more HERE.