For their 10 year anniversary in Palau in association with Palau Royal Resort and Sam’s Tours, Palau Kids Sea Camp are doing a special promotion for 1 free space for a child age 10 or less (value of up to $2500), 1 per family of 4 or more. Join them for an amazing 10 night trip with diving and activities for the entire family!
Kids Sea Camp Palau July 21st-31st, 2018 includes:
- 10 nights accommodation at Palau Royal Resort including hotel taxes and service charges
- 3 meals daily (starting with breakfast on Sunday morning and ending with dinner on Sat. night)
- Round trip airport transfers from Koror airport to Palau Royal Resort and return
- Rock Island Tour
- Clam city snorkel (Depending on weather )
- Milky Way
- 8 days of diving and tours with Sam’s Tours Palau
- 3 days of diving at famous Chandelier Cavern (located minutes away from Sam’s dock)
- Jake’s Sea Plane for kids under the age of 15 instead of Chandelier Cavern
- Dusk diving with mandarin fish at Sam’s dock for kids
- 1-night dive for adults and kids age 12+
- Free Nitrox to all divers with Nitrox certification
- Tanks, weight belts and weights provided
- Private Boats for KSC
- Kids Sea Camp tote bags, T-shirts, Flap straps and other giveaways (giveaways vary from sponsors)
- Online Photo Album, presentations and slideshows
- Kayaking adventure
- Wreck Dives
- Dive Rental gear for all kids
- Video from Sam’s Tours with photo memories
- Opening ceremony & closing ceremony
- Palau cultural activities
- Palau Sanctuary presentation
- Shark presentation
- SeaLife photo presentations and slideshows
- Free SeaLife Camera Demo’s to use all week
- PADI course materials (eLearning not included)
- Non-divers package includes Babeldaob Island Tour, Ngardmau Waterfall Hike City Tour and Palau International Coral Reef Center.
- Round-trip air is not included.
- There are no meals provided on Saturday arrival (Meals begin Sunday morning with 3 meals daily until Saturday departure night dinner.)
- Adult dive gear not included
- Specialty courses for adults not included.
- Nitrox, JOW, AOW, Digital Photo require eLearning prior to arrival, fees paid directly to PADI.
For more information please visit the Kids Sea Camp Website: www.familydivers.com/destination/palau