Nauticam is pleased to unveil the NA-D850. Built on Nauticam’s foundation of innovative product design and modern manufacturing technology, NA-D850 is the ultimate accessory for the exciting new Nikon D850 camera.
The Nikon D850 camera
The new Nikon D850 combines a stunning amount of resolution – 45.7 mega pixels – with the blazing fast autofocus also found in Nikon’s professional D5 camera. Upgraded processing allows the D850 to fire at an impressive 7 frames per second, and a large 51 shot Raw buffer provides ample runway for fast action capture. The D850 also inherits the ISO64 base sensitivity from D810.
Nikon D850 Key Features:
- 45.7MP BSI CMOS sensor
- 7 fps continuous shooting with AE/AF
- 153-point AF system linked to 180,000-pixel metering system
- UHD 4K video capture at up to 30p from full sensor width
- 1080 video at up to 120p
- 4:2:2 8-bit UHD uncompressed HDMI output while recording to card
- 1 XQD slot and 1 UHS II-compliant SD slot
- 1840 shot battery life
- 3.2″ tilting touchscreen with 2.36M-dot (1024×768 pixel) LCD
- Illuminated pushbuttons
- 19.4MP DX crop mode
The Nauticam NA-D850 Underwater Housing
Innovation, ergonomics, and reliability are the hallmarks of the Nauticam brand. Every new housing design is carefully crafted based on feedback from Nauticam users around the globe. Feedback gained from the knowledge and experience of Nauticam owners results in every new housing design being better than the last.
Key camera controls are placed within an easy reach from the ergonomic, rubberized handles. An incredible amount of design resources go into crafting this layout, but that effort pays off with unmatched ease of use. Controls on the housing are placed exactly where they should be for easiest access in water, regardless of the camera layout.
The NA-D850 uses the same integrated LED flash triggering system found in NA-D5 and NA-D500. This low profile housing mounted circuit board is convenient, easy to use, and reliable.
Nauticam NA-D850 Key Features
- Patented Port Locking System – Unveiled on the very first Nauticam DSLR housing in 2009, this locking lever has become a signature of the Nauticam brand.
- Housing Locking Latches – The industry’s easiest to use housing closure system, requiring very little hand strength to close, secures the housing back in place.
- Multi Controller Pad – Located within easy reach of the right thumb, virtually recreates the Nikon D850 multi selector allowing full multidirectional use of this powerful tool. No other manufacturer has it, and with 55 user selectable focus points to choose from, photographers need it.
- Integrated Vacuum Monitoring and Leak Detection – Circuitry included as standard equipment provides constant monitoring of water tight integrity when combined with an optional Nauticam M16 Vacuum Valve II (PN 25625).
- Vacuum Reset Button in Port Mount – A simple vacuum reset pushbutton placed in the port mount allows the vacuum system to be calibrated and initialized from the housing front.
- Stainless Steel Handle Brackets – Stiffening handle brackets are included with the housing.
- Ergonomic Rubberized Grips – Another legendary Nauticam feature, their ergonomic shape and soft rubberized coating prevents hand fatigue, even on long dives.
- Clear Control Labeling – All camera controls are clearly labeled, allowing easy identification.
Details and Specifications
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight: 3.07 kg
- Dimensions: 360mm x 195mm x 135mm (W x H x D)
Model Number: 17222
USA Retail Price: $3800
Available October 17, 2017
More information is available from Nauticam at: www.nauticam.com
Purchase Nauticam products from Cameras Underwater here