The new 200ft and 400ft primary reels from Hollis combine simplicity with durability so you can get on with your deepest explorations without any worries about performance. The handles on both sizes are machined with 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum to prevent cracking or breaking. They feature rugged high-tensile Delrin® spools that will never warp when fully loaded with line; ultra bright, hi-viz #24 orange line is easily noticed in all low light, and a main bolt design retains the spool and hardware to keep all the components intact.
- Machined with high-tensile Delrin® for abrasion resistance, extra durability and to eliminate warping.
- Lightweight handle machined with durable 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum
- Bright #24 orange nylon braided line for high visibility in all conditions
- Easy on/off with 4” double ended bolt snap (with or without gloves)
- Robust 316 Stainless hardware
- Side handle design for easy left- or right-hand operation
- Convenient 200’ and 400’ lengths available
- Knurled Stainless Steel lockdown screw for easy on/off with gloves
- Built in rubber stop to prevent backing out of the lockdown and precise adjustment
- Molded line stopper included with both models
- Convenient winding knob provides easy and comfortable grip with gloves on
- Simple one-piece stainless steel hub is controlled by a stainless-steel lockdown screw
- Close tolerances to prevent line trapping during heavy use
- Sized appropriately for both warm and cold water wearing dry gloves
- Easy to switch hands when laying line or reeling up
- Radiused edges for comfort
- All parts engineered with the strictest tolerances to eliminate line traps or failures when spooling
200ft RRP £114.95; 400ft RRP £129.95
For more information visit the Hollis website by clicking here.