The bi-annual AIDA Individual Freediving Depth World Championships are taking place right now for the first time in Roatan, Honduras.
The Schedule looks like this:
- Aug 26: Women Free Immersion (FIM)
- Aug 27: Men Free Immersion (FIM)
- Aug 28: Training Day
- Aug 29: Women Constant Weight (CWT)
- Aug 30: Men Constant Weight (CWT)
- Aug 31: Training Day
- Sep 1: Women Constant Weight No-Fins (CNF)
- Sep 2: Men Constant Weight No-Fins (CNF)
Who should you keep an eye on and who stands the best chance in each discipline?
Keep up to date with the latest news from the World Championships and everything Freediving at www.deeperblue.com.