Divestyle – a well-established scuba diving centre – is looking for a full-time retail assistant to work in Reading, England.
Their full-time lead female retail and sales person is leaving and they are looking for someone to fill her shoes.
Are you proactive? Do you think outside of the box? Can you communicate and engage? Are you energetic and a team player seeking a fulltime role?
Lone working will be required, so previous retail experience is preferred.
• Fitting room service (female fittings)
• Till and cash handling, cashing up, basic accountancy desired
• Opening / closing the store
• Promotion of DiveStyle and its affiliated dive clubs via various social media.
• Preparation of the dive equipment for all courses.
• Filling and gas mixing of scuba diving cylinders via fill station (once suitable trained)
• Flexibility is required to cover staff holidays and sickness
• Excellent PC and communication (written and verbal), social media knowledge and skills, fluent in English
• 5 days a week
• Tuesday – Saturday inclusive
• 10.00 – 18.00, late night Wednesday (20.00), finish early Saturday (17.00)
• All applications to be made in writing and include a CV and expected salary
• Applications from non-divers are welcome provided you are willing to learn to dive
• Applicants must be able to live and work in the UK (no visa sponsorship)
• Applicants must have a full clean UK licence
Hear more from Roz at The Underwater Marketing Company Blog.