Ikelite are excited to introduce a compact, feature-packed new housing for Nikon’s entry-level DSLR camera.
Advantages of the Nikon D3500 Camera
- 24 megapixel still images and 1080p HD video
- Accepts Nikon F-mount lenses without an adapter
- CIPA battery life of 1550 shots
Advantages of the Ikelite 200DLM/C Underwater Housing
- Compact DSLR system is substantially smaller and lighter than most interchangeable lens cameras and housings
- Back button focus supported with large, responsive, and extendable levers for shutter and AE-L/AF-L
- Premium soft-touch knobs for command dial, mode, power, live view switch, and lens release controls
- Smooth action hard anodized aluminum push buttons for all rear camera buttons with laser engraved labels
- Supports optional TTL strobe flash by electrical sync cord and DL1 DS Link Nikon TTL Converter with NT3 Hotshoe Kit
- Compatible with optional straight and 45º magnified viewfinders
- Unique rear seal design prevents accidental twisting or stretching of the o-ring
- Camera and o-ring seal are visible through the housing
- ABS-PC and acrylic construction is durable, corrosion proof, and lighter than aluminum
- Optional vacuum check system
- Depth rated to 200 feet (60m)
- 2 year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
This housing is available to pre-order now for release around the end of January. Requires a compatible DLM lens port for waterproof operation, sold separately.
For more information visit the Ikelite website by clicking here.