The FG7X Housing was specifically designed for the Canon G7 X, thereby providing the most compact, sturdy and ergonomic housing in the market for this camera.
The FG7X Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of the underwater world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping. The FG7X Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost and other damaging elements.
FG7X System Highlights
- Pro’s consider the Canon G7 X as one of the most exciting entries to the enthusiast compact market
- Advanced and high quality – the G7 X features a new 1-inch 20.2 megapixel BSI-CMOS sensor, 24-100mm F1.8-2.8 lens, 1080/60p video, clicking control dial around lens, high speed AF (auto focus) of 0.14 sec., bright 3.0″ 1.04m dot LCD
- Full access to all camera controls & functions with clearly marked buttons
- Depth rated to 60 meters / 200 feet
- Shock resistant construction
- Ergonomic design
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- Moisture Detector, Hand Strap and Port Cover included (at no additional cost)
- A complete accessory system available, including wide angle and macro lenses, color correction filters, flashes, video lights and all necessary adaptors and connectors
- Manufacturer’s warranty
For more information on Fantasea Line’s range of products and accessories, visit www.fantasea.com.