Join us on some of the most spectacular and exciting Dive Travel Adventures worldwide!
The third issue of Scubaverse’s brand new printed premium quality, quarterly publication, Dive Travel Adventures, is available now.
Packed full of incredible photography and first person travel experiences, Dive Travel Adventures will inspire you to put on your scuba gear and explore more of the underwater world. From amazing marine encounters to edge of your seat expeditions across the planet, Dive Travel Adventures offers you an insight into the hottest and coolest dive travel destinations the world has to offer. Get ready to tick some incredible Dive Travel Adventures off your wish list!
In the latest Spring 2019 edition of Dive Travel Adventures:
- ST HELENA – Could this fascinating, mostly undiscovered destination, be diving’s next big thing?
- INDONESIA – A twin centre trip that highlights some of the best of incredible Indonesia.
- CUBA – Adrenaline-fuelled encounters with toothy crocs and sharks in colourful Cuba.
- BEST OF THE SCUBAVERSE UW PHOTO COMPETITION! Favourites from the 2018 entrants.
- CALIFORNIA – A week’s drive and dive along the sunny coast of Southern California.
- CORNWALL – A summer weekend away snorkelling with beautiful Blue Sharks.
- EGYPT – Could Roots in El Quseir have the finest house reef in the Red Sea?
- PAPUA NEW GUINEA – We unearth PNG’s incredible wartime history through her wrecks.
View or download a digital copy of the SPRING 2019 edition of Dive Travel Adventures HERE.
Want a printed copy? The printed edition of Dive Travel Adventures is available to pick up FREE from dive centres throughout the UK and Ireland now, so make sure you pick up your copy today. See a complete list of stockists HERE.
New outlets where you can pick up Dive Travel Adventures are being added to the list all the time. In addition to being available from dive centres, copies will also be delivered to your door with selected orders from Fourth Element, AP Diving, O’Three, Otter Watersports and Robin Hood Watersports. You can also pick up your FREE copy of Dive Travel Adventures from the Scubaverse stand at various dive shows and events over the coming months.
We hope you enjoy reading the latest edition of Dive Travel Adventures! Let us know your thoughts on our new publication in the comments below!
Look out for the Summer edition of Dive Travel Adventures coming in July 2019!